Tel:01482 337954 (Office hours 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri)
"Passionate About People"
CV Writing Service
We use our many years experience to ensure that our clients have excellent CV's that clearly demonstrate their abilities and become more visible to potential employers.
What We Do
Our specialist staff will personally work with you to create a winning CV.
We will ensure that your CV appears more prominently on CV databases.
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Jack. B - Hull
"Thanks for your help I really underestimated the impact improving my CV could have! I was always a bit embarrassed of my CV but now I have something to be proud of!"
Chloe - Swansea
"Well written, flows nicely and already generating results. Certainly pays to have a fresh opinion. Being written by a recruiter really gives a great insight into what they and their clients are looking for!"
Geoff - Huddersfield
"Didn't realise how important having a good CV was, I always relied on word of mouth but this has really helped!"
What Our Customers Think
CV Development Package - £29.99
1. Once you have purchased the CV Development package, you will receive an email from a member of our team welcoming you to the service. With this email, you will receive a welcome email from your Account Manager requesting you to forward a current copy of your CV
2. Once your writer has your CV they will send you an email or give you a call asking you specific questions to help them make the appropriate edits to the CV
3. Once your writer has all the information that they need, the new CV will be crafted within 3 working days
4. The writer will send the finished document for your review. Initially, you will be sent a watermarked PDF version of the CV for you to check and advise of any changes you would like. Wilberforce Employment Solutions reserves the rights to the original document until we receive confirmation of your satisfaction. Once you confirm that the document is completed and you put to us in writing (email) that you are 100% happy, we will then immediately send you the editable Word document. If you aren’t satisfied with the final document please inform your writer immediately and copy in your Account Manager. It is very rare that an Account manager would have to fully take over the situation, in the first instance we ask that you allow your writer the opportunity to speak to you and to handle the situation. Your writer will be more than happy to deal with you on this via the telephone or via email, please ensure you work with them on this.
5. Once you are happy with your final CV you have the option of taking advantage of our distribution and job alert service. Simply let us know via email: email@example.com and we can do the all the hard work for you
6. Finally, just make the most of the service.
We're always excited to hear how your getting on with your job search, so keep us informed of your progress!
Best of luck with your job search!
Brand new layout
Brand New Key Skills
Condensing (2 pages)